Kryon "The Next 18 Years" Laguna Hills, December 2, 2012

Ченнелинги Крайона без перевода
Ответить
Coban

Kryon "The Next 18 Years" Laguna Hills, December 2, 2012

Сообщение Coban »

Kryon "The Next 18 Years" Laguna Hills, California, Sunday, December 2, 2012

Вновь возвращаюсь к этому посланию, поскольку интерес не только в его названии. На этом форуме есть тема с этим ченнелингом (на второй странице), но, во-первых, там английский текст и перевод послания "Последние 18 лет. Пора сказать "прощай", некоторая запутанность с этими посланиями, и, во-вторых, именно этот ченнелинг до конца не переведен. Поэтому, если будет такая возможность у наших переводчиков, а также желание заглянуть на эту страничку и закончить перевод этого замечательного послания, несмотря на то что он был дан в 2012 году, как раз перед ПЕРЕХОДОМ.

Вот английский текст, сделанный dimslav04 (спасибо).

Greetings, dear ones, I'm Kryon of magnetic service
And by now perhaps some of you will recognize the energy of the moment
You’re looking at a quantum event. the man has practiced for 23 years clearing a filter
The filter that would be able to call the portal to the pineal
the higher self would be able to step forward and communicate, one phone on the other side of the veil he has, and although he remains in three dimensions the exposure is multidimensional
and this you would call the evolution of humanity
in order for me to present what I wish to do this evening: how on with you? For just a moment where you are?
what is taking place, what the energy truly is about right now?
and as I do it I invite you to feel that which is the entourage of Kryon a specific energy
you might say a soup of compassion from the other side of the veil that comes pouring not through me, not through my partner, but through you.
So many have felt , these in the room ,and you know there's more than you: when you give intent to do what you will. this day to get of your time to sit in the place
where you say: dear Spirit ,dear God, today's yours
that they feel what I wish to feel and in that which you wish me to feel
them receive the messages that that I need for the day and in the process you create a piece of a quantum entourage that it's like a puzzle with everyone else's and school family
and in 3-D you would say , Kryon, rings is this massive group in never understanding it's everybody's group
one sitting next to you , the ones behind you, in front you - that's family. your ancestors are here and especially now
and we tell where you are , what's going on before .
the precession of the equinoxes is what the Mayans saw .
this was not a Mystery. for the ancients look into the sky and over time they realize that the stars moved ever so slightly
not understanding Earth dynamics they didn't understand the Earth was wobbling they got to start moving
but they were in the same place you are here
thousands of years ago they measured the movement and realized it was a cycle ,
and this is the basis of the long calendar and my calendar
Precession of the equinoxes is coming to an end for this cycle, and they called it the long cycle because of its duration 26,000 years,
and supposedly on the equinox on the 21st, this is the day ,which will occur all over perfect different times occur.
Then when you look at your sun, it aligns perfectly with the center of the galaxy ,that's the start and the end point of the 26,000 years, called precession of the equinoxes,called the Galactic alignment
18 years ago this alignment in the sky at night wind up with the edge of the Milky Way gradually -gradually moving toward the center
every year brought closer . That's about 18 years ,it's a 36 year event moving through that Galactic center
what some have called dark rift in astronomy . it is the stripe in the sky which is the edge of the galaxy you seen as the Milky Way
18 years ago when this began to wind up you might say to an end
18 years ago we doing
and again I'm going to tell you that there are many who are waiting about that and the changes on this planet started about them and you should know
if you want to backtrack and take a look at the history of the prophecies of Nostradamus and those of Scripture fell over about them
When you celebrated of harmonic convergence before that time in 87 it was the precursor to what you have now, everything started to shift human being started to awaken at that particular point
my partner had known me for approximately 4 1/2 years…
Where I'm Getting started with him
you can see the progression the books and the messages the difference between then and now it took him all this time to open his filter
And it did.
so we can sit here today, on the gasp of this alignment and of course
the naysayers calling doom and of course they see an end of time that is the methafora
and an end of old time, it is the beginning of a new time
when the middle point is reached and passed what happens ?
And we told you before you got 18 more years before this transcendence through the rest of the Milky Way dark rift
and in these 36 years there is a profundity of potential .Yes, you know this , Yes, you know this
If you will trackBack the invention time of the laser, it was a time period we're speaking of , given to them appropriately all the developed, opening the pineal in remembering who he was
all within that timeframe, what has happened to you?
if you take a look at the messengers today those who would channel and teach, the sit on stages like this all over the world I will tell you they awaken the last decade or two.
80-90 % were not doing this 30 years ago 20 years is when it started for them ,take a look at their history the ones teaching today was writing the books today there's a grand awakening of your teachers
in came knowledge I introduced myself and my partner back it was time Kryon is here because of the alignment
a few will say is coming in a few weeks, now I have news for them I want you to take this lightly
with the movement of the planets at oscillation we will call it that allows for a 26,000 year alignment also allows from ever is way slow as you would say
and it always measured by what you think is the center of your galaxy as you arrive in it.
it lines to the sun and all this is optical, there's no calibration , this is no cross hair on the telescope, that says here
I have something to tell you i- f you really want to examine what is at the center of galaxies and yours included there is what you have called the singularity and we have called duality is a black hole
black holes distort light, they also distort time so as you look at it you're looking at a lens which is totally and completely distorted it is not the middle I have news for them
it is already arrived and gone which are celebrating on the 21st is a marker it's okay year
some astronomers plotted that seeing the error that: nuclear bulge and what that means is the lens of the black hole in the middle of your galaxy's distorted time it's distorted what you think is the middle
precession of the equinoxes has already arrived at the center and you been sitting in that energy for some time
that means it's right for the messages if you gone send on the 21st, what even you do
as the day arrives on the planet and the time zones develop, what you can do? Where are you going be? Can you remember this moment
And take fife on your day - that's all also raise your hand if you wish
and say thank you, all my life, thank you that the prophecies did not happen that we were told would happen thank you did the Earth is past his marker and for 18 years there is going to be a battle
we have told you about, call the bridge of sorts which simply is the description of getting rid of the old energy as the flails and fights and dies hard 18 more years.
You can plant the seed's what's coming,
you know how I know it? you know how I know it. this is not fortunetelling I know it because I saw it before
what you think the pleadians went through, dear ones, to bring them to a quantum state, what you think on that ?
I tell you they went through what you're going through right now.
you got help and a lot of us know what is,
no matter what it is no matter what you see don't let anybody tell you it's moving backwards as it is
what you're seeing instead is things being tried that don't work.
and there's many of them
I want you answer on the clock that is to say there is time
And you can see all over the planet the old energy slipping in and trying would didn't work before
putting a new face able to work this time will know it won't, and you know who knows that anybody under 20
there looking at all of us the man in the chair and you say what is wrong with you. Ask them.
I going show you some things: I have given information on what is coming and you could find in the channellings
let me just refine them , let's start with invention now ,what inventions have to do with spirituality you might ask
what in the world, Kryon, you are talking about 3-D things? No, no, are we talking about an attribute that very few think about
the discovery of actual game changing events on the planet we use the vernacular
what would you say they were? let's look at some of them, let's list some of them in medicine discovery of bacteria and germs all of the things that today
you know unreal, what about the discovery of flight , how that change things ,what about the discovery of radio
what that do ? here some attributes nobody puts together all of them every single one has to do with pulling together and informing you in ways never been informed before
so the period of Generations watch, you have the unified planet you can talk to one another instantly, did you know that ? what is the result of being able to talk to each other instantly
you see the other ones, failing or succeeding, you can see what does and does not work,
How many of you put your eyes on Middle East lately, but how many of you are looking and going, this is an old energy, try over and over and over
there's nothing new there. well, just wait because the young people know
what a work. and they're not seeing as sinuous, at all. you will put you together . now to give you an attribute we have said before this is a hard one for you to swallow
did you understand and know that inventions are delivered through consciousness at the right time on the planet is given to you? did you know that ?
if you want to take a look at not the proof, but the synchronicity that will make you really look at you understand that
although you think that in this country you discovered the airplane and made it work did you know bit a French by a week, one week
never trying the same thing, there isn't as strange, go here some long list of 50,that's a long,
how many years been Chinese flying kites, how many years been watching birds? Why didn't he try before? He couldn't figure out? He wasn't smart enough?
you put this together and a few human beings were given the flash of invention all the same time
radio they still argue who discovered it; was he Marcony or not ? because they were others working on at the same time that actually had been team, but didn't publish it . Did you know that ? the elements of radio,
been around a long time, this is nothing new there. what did it take so long? This very new . Do you realize that all of these things were delivered to you planet wide all at the same time?
and there were certain inventors all at the same time that would pick up the ball and roll with it and go with inventing it,dear ones
discovery of penicillin, how long that did take? why did it take so long ? Do you realize what I'm telling. As consciousness was ready spirit/God delivered to this planet the potential of awareness of specific inventions
and the ones that were selected with the ones to cure the planet and bringing together , all of them
If you talk with your great-great-grandparents and you can say today I can talk to somebody across the ocean in real-time.
What do you think and see?
This is impossible. you go back them and in order the sender of letter. A ship paid and take it. And you get a response couple months if at all in order
to talk to somebody on the other side of the Pacific Ocean or Atlantic. And now it is taken for granted,don't you?
there's an invention coming and we told you about it before and it will arrive and how quickly arrived depending upon, how quickly you can solve the Middle East?
these 18 years a critical ,that the 18th year you haven't saw in Middle East, you don't see something there you always wanted to see
how very surprised for the potential ball is rolling the young people will be growing up in. Time they're the ones with leaders they're the ones who did not assume hate is taught by their parents on both sides
No make a difference you'll see . this is the seed planting were talking about the invention is coming
There is Ya-Ye knows, he see that, he still can't measure but he see that, he uses it, he using it to heal .
may I ask you a question why is it that biology reacts to quantum energy the way it does, why is it?
all of these things are going to be revealed with one intention.
it'll be like the new radio of the future, it will be the revelation of being able to measure and see finally quantum you see naturally through instruments first, as it is revealed its
It's like everything you know of water. Everything. Every single science you have is to be rewritten, all of them.
name science I will tell you that would be rewritten: physics of course, biology - yes, I tell you why in a moment
when you start to see with quantum eyes , it'll be like the beginning radio ,
where you simply have to know where new technology that's physics that allows you to tune in on something you never really could tune into before:
moment you're doing - is can change it all,
it'll happen slowly ,like radio turned into pictures and pictures turning to the Internet, it'll happen slowly,
And you know what you have for a while, when you open the portal of multidimensional energy and you're able to see it and work with the first thing you're going to be aware of will change everything you never know now I tell you what it is
you hear and there’ll be this ha ha moment and you'll believe that the earth will believe when you're in communication with the rest of the galaxy and this is the amazing revelation that you’re not alone and never have been alone , that the galaxies teeming with life . Anyone who is a quantum receiver will.
anyone who is a quantum receiver will. Anyone who is a quantum transmitter will be able to talk to you and were talking about transmission in a quantum state which is entangled real-time transmission to the other side of the galaxy
Do you realize was asking me ? It changes everything.
You've been told you'll never hear from another star system, it that takes hundreds of thousands not billions of light years to get there well 3-D view in a quantum state it's in real time to the process known as entanglement something that even NASA is working with now
you open the channel and it's going to be filled with communication and you understand what it is but you know: it's intelligent and it'll take you a while to figure out who's talking what they're saying but you know it's intelligent
that's just one of so many things , dear ones, what you can do with that? the ones affected the most will be the church
do I have to go into this . What is the masters tell you why were there here you been told so many years that there is one who gave his life for the earth so that include everybody or just the earth
it's a quandary ,it is to set up for understanding : the God have to recalibrate what you think? when they realize you're not alone and the same God that you have said is a monotheistic God on this planet is responsible for all that you see and all the life that is and the trillions of soul and never met
Is it this can happen in 18 years? probably not , you're planting seeds and the seeds have to grow and we are now talking metaphorically and also figuratively but literally the seeds which are your children and their children growing up during this time will be the ones to put together. And the children of the children as they become older and the seniors will be the ones to deliver the planet the biggest invention has ever had
what happens when you take the quantum invention where you can see quantum energy and you suddenly look around the planet Earth?
I will tell you he will be able to see a great grid, you’ll see the crystalline . you’re going to see life, you didn't think existed in the air ?
you know what's in the garden, don’t you? when you are going forth and standing alone, how many of you thinks you're alone? really really?
how many of you celebrate the trees? What are you celebrating original I'll tell you in quantum state they are standing and looking at
and you’ll see them.
What are you doing now?
you have to redefine life - answer
Are you determined by DNA?what do you think about DNA?
there are those who say well it's evolving and science said: no.
Would you looked at the chemicals - it's the same as it was before? Oh, naive! You look at in all the chemicals, are you scientists?
All 3 billion pieces. Looking more? And the answers know, you don't have instruments there is a variance, that is terrific ,tremendous with DNA
if you could look at all the attributes of DNA over the last thousand years you would see an evolving species, evolving species that is racing forward
DNA is changing, DNA is shifting, the actual chemistry of DNA , when you got measured a variance you will see it is different than it was 1000 years ago, it's different than it was 50 years ago, you are revolving
And in the next 18 years that can be exponential
because you’re allowed for. Imagine designed evolution, designed by you as you change the energy of the planet when you tie Gaia together with human consciousness and evolution factor DNA you're going to see their lent
you change the energy through consciousness of Gaia. Gaia returns that in what you can do with your DNA
It is working with 30% it can work 35 by the end of 18 years, that’s a lot
you are revolving and chemists will be able to prove, it will be here soon ,the instruments are starting to pick out and be able to reveal the shades of that which is in the DNA recently discovered that they thought didn't do anywhere
and now that they know better than getting start studying what I will call the variance and they will see the evolved human being evolution does some funny things, some odd things
if you ask a biologist about how it works evolution pushes the envelope it creates that
which your forerunners to test the ground of how it works, you can call him mutants but we don't like to because of one purpose
now reveal something we've said a few times before but you need to hear, this advance and work of the earth
in who they are. and will be that say the words the children were born without structure you call them autistics I tell you in their brain has been removed the structure of three dimensions they are quantum individuals to the max they respond very badly and poorly in a three-dimensional structure
some of them don't even want to put words together because they don't understand one word after another I would tell you what that is, dear one,
that’s they want and that is what you would call mother nature and we call Gaia and spirit together testing the waters of what's next quantum human being and you think it's a problem what may be
dear ones, to the parents you have them but I want you to look at him differently when you’ll go home, and know what's there and what is happening - spirit is already testing the waters with the default DNA how far to go before pushes it back and creates a new human being less structured
one would will think conceptually and then quantumly, it is coming, in what the pattern is?
it's within the three layers that are pleadians
because the pleadians are quantum, they have quantum biology I shouldn't even tell you how long it took after their transition
almost a quarter of a ref. revolution is one time around the galaxy. all of the stars revolt at the exact same speed is what you have in common so any of you who wish to talk to those who are part of the Galactic family and you will you cannot speak in years and months you understand I know it
because it belongs to the earth which all have something is coming, you have one central clock that is revolutions around the middle
every single star in the galaxy goes the same speed that means all revolve together and you talk about eights of revs and quarters of revs and full revs
and that is the time that you have you will all understand when it's time to talk to them
redefining life of the planet, did you know there's life in the air, how you define life? Ask astrobiologist prepared to change it
what happens if you found the kind of life that you can have a dialogue with which was non-corporeal .you’re have to change something you want the definition itself
imagine a dialogue with the planet, imagine a dialogue with heroes the forest, who is the animals, it's coming
that's how differen,t dear ones, it's going to be, and may not be in your lifetime, but I will tell you something also , who cares. you'll be here. you'll be here. all of you
just in case you thought this was the last time it, isn’t it? and it hardly wait to get back to see this.. don't you want to see the fruits of your labor don't you want to see consciousness on the planet let me take it
some day you arrived on the planet and you don't know anything about it, let me tell you about earth there's five currencies, there's no more.
let me tell you this, that war is something that the barbarians used to do, before the end of a long count. There is not, there won't be any, it was foolish and still and there's a consciousness that is higher than today and you know it.
and everywhere you travel on the earth you won't have a problem, any continent that you decide to visit once you're in the continent, you're the whole continent, that currency will be the same. no be no borders between countries that I've figured out
They are all like each other . what‘s the concep, oh Kryon, not the Middle East, you know! I want to tell you something, it may take a while
To come a day when they forget why they hated each other ,I promise I promise ,this is what changing DNA does, this is what consciousness change does , who did you have wars with that your grandparents were involved in
this same attribute will take place in the Middle East without wonder what 's wrong with their grandparents, that’s what you’ll see that’s, what you’ll see
it's all about consciousness is, it’s package
23 years ago I told my partner: one day he would sit in front of an audience , of all the things that had been promised we just thinks ofn the future .that you start to see the attributes actually shift in real time
that the things we talk about are not outlandish anymore you're starting to understand the seeds over there you can see them
yes the young people in the Middle East that all on war better understand what her parents would ever do that . there are other solutions, just give him a chance and they'll have their chance you'll see it ,you'll see it
an end of the old system , consciousness is the key, compassionate reaction of what we've spoken out over and over
indeed the Eagle meets the Condor - the metaphor is clear of balanced planet, no longer masculine having start to see the wisdom of the Divine feminine, it is about mother energy ,it is about whom energy,it is about the mother and the child , itis about the healing between hemispheres
it's a softer planet again we say that is my partner says, the attributes of mom will never send their children into war, into the battlefield of planet is headed for that attribute, do you understand what I’m saying? It’s slow slow,
you’ve gone halfway through the shift. Halfway . I want you to celebrate this whatever the 21st is. Wherever you are on this planet whoever's listening to this, Wherever you are on this planet
I want you to take a moment to celebrate this . The indigenous knew about it
It was always the potential and now it is being manifested, and you know who's the one to celebrate this first right back to the ones who are your ancestors , you see.,
they're already celebrating . it's time for you on West, it is what you call first world to start to understand the process ,
get in touch with an ancestor because there is your Acosh, asking what's going on
the prophecies are the same ones you had also
And lives a long time ago,
Time to you to bring up those things of the past that knew then and they’ll show themselves
You will be a more peaceful human because of it
I want you to leave this place differently than you came, there is hope, a lot of it
As we stand here is on the entourage and close your hand, and I tell you something, dear ones: this time you do not let me go, and so it is.

Русский перевод (спасибо dimslav04).

Крайон. Следующие 18 лет. 2 декабря 2012
Приветствую, дорогие мои, я Крайон из службы притяжения
И к этому моменту некоторые из вас распознают энергию момента.
Вы смотрите на квантовое событие. Человек в течении 23 лет был очистительным фильтром.
Фильтр можно назвать порталом к шишковидной железе,
высшему проявлению себя, имевший возможность сделать шаг впереди связаться, который имел возможность позвонить на другую сторону завесы, и не смотря на то, что он остается в трех измерениях он проявляется многомерным
и это вы можете назвать эволюцией человека.
Позвольте мне представить чего я хочу этим вечером: Как мы с вами продолжим? Задумайтесь на минуту, где вы находитесь?
Что происходит? Какие энергии имеют место прямо сейчас?
И как всегда я приглашаю вас почувствовать ту, которая окружает Крайона, особая энергия, вы мосжете сказать.
что это суп из сострадания, которое приходит с другой стороны завесы, которая льется не через меня, не через моего партнера, но прямо через вас.
Так многие чувствовали, находясь в этой комнате, и вы знаете- это больше чем вы: когда вы дадите намерение делать то что вы желаете.
Этот день придет к вам когда вы будете сидеть в мирном местечке и вы скажете: дорогой Дух, дорогой Бог, сегодняшний день принадлежит тебе-
вот что они чувствуют, что я хочу почувствовать, и именно то, что вы хотите чтобы почувствовал и я.
Чтобы я получил сегодняшнее послание и в его процессе вы сотворили мирное квантовое окружение которое подобно пазлу сложится со всеми остальными и школой и семьей.
И находясь в 3-d вы хотите сказать: Крайон, соедини в большой круг эту группу никогда не понимавшую, что все принадлежат группе и те
кто сидят рядом с вами и те кто позади и те кто впереди- это все семья.
Ваши предки здесь и особенно в этот момент, и мы говорим вам где вы находитесь, что происходило раньше.
Прецессия равноденствий вот, что видели Майя.
Это не было тайной для взора наших предков, смотревших в небо, и со временем они поняли.
что звезды движутся очень медленно. Они не понимали динамику Земли, они не понимали, что земля колеблется.
Но звезды начали двигаться и наконец вернулись на прежнее место. Вы здесь.
Тысячи лет назад они измерели движение и поняли , это был цикл.
И это основа "длинного" календаря и моего календаря.
Прецессия равноденствий подходит к концу в своем цикле, и он назван долгим цикл из-за своей продолжительности в 26000 лет.
как раз предположительно, в день равноденствия 21 числа. Это день, когда случится идеальное совпадение всех временых циклов.
Тогда, когда вы посмотрите на свое солнце, оно выравняется точно с центром галактики, это начальная и конечная точка 26 000 лет, называемая Прецессия равноденствий, называемая галактическое выравнивание.
18 лет назад ветренной ночью это выравнивание начало закручиваться от краюя Млечного пути, тютелька в тютельку, постепенно сдвигаясь вперед к центру, с каждым годом становясь все ближе.
Это было 18 лет назад, и в течение 36 лет оно будет двигаться через центр галактики,
который некоторые астрономы зовут черным Разрывом. Это место - полоса в небе на краю центра галактики, которая вами зовется Млечным путем.
18 лет назад это начало раскручиваться и теперь подошло к концу.
18 лет назад, мы начали действовать
И снова я собираюсь вам сказать , что есть многие кто ожидает этого и перемены на этой планете начались благодаря им и вы должны знать,
если вы хотите откатится и посмотреть на историю пророчеств Нострадамуса и тех из Священного писания, то знайте они бали благодаря им.
Когда вы праздновали Гармоническое сближение , до этого в 87 это была предварительная метка, к тому что вы имеете сейчас. Все что началось сдвинуло человеческое бытие, началось пробуждение именно в той отдельной точке времени.
Мой партнер знал меня примерно 4,5 года.
Когда я с ним положил начало
Вы можете увидеть прогресс в книгах, в посланиях, разницу между ними . И это занимает его до настоящего времени, держать открытым свой фильтр.
И это делается.
Так что мы можем сидеть здесь сегодня затаив дыхание ожидая момент выравнивания.
Которое скептики называют судным днем и конечно они видят конец времен в этой метафоре.
Ибо конец старых времен, это начало новых времен,
и когда достигается середина и проходится, что происходит?
Как мы и говорили раньше, вы получаете еще 18 лет прохождения через центр Млечного пути черного Разрыва,
и в этот 36 летний период вы имеете большие возможности. Да, вы знаете это. Да, вы знаете.
Если вы вернетесь во времена изобретения лазера, что это за период о котором мы говорим? Тогда был дан точёк к правильному развитию, открытие шишковидной железы, вспоминание, кем он был,
что за это время произошло с вами?
Если вы посмотрите на передающих послания сегодня, тех что передают ченнелинги и учат сидя на сценах подобных этой по всему миру. Я скажу вам, они проснулись в прошлом десятилетии или двадцатилетии.
80-90% из них не делало этого 30 лет назад, 20 лет назад, когда все это началось для них. Посмотрите на их историю, кто то из обучающих сегодня написал книги, произошло велкое пробуждение ваших учителей.
В пришедшем знаии я представляю вам себя и моего партнера, тогда это было время Крайона, пришедшего сюда. ради выравнивания,
которое как неготорые говорят произойдет через несколько недель. Теперь у меня есть новости для них. Я хочу, чтобы вы приняли легко это просветление
с колебательным движением планет, которое проходит в виде 26000 летнего выравнивания и измеряется тем,
что как вы думаете называется центр галактики.
Все это выстраивающееся в линию к солнцу и все эти наблюдения , в них нет размерности, нет точки перекрещивания в телескопе, так сказано здесь.
У меня есть что сказаь вам, если вы действительно хотите проверить, что же там в центре галактики, и вы включите туда ваше понятие особенного, а мы это называем дуальностью черную дыру.
Черная дыры искажают свет, они также искажают время. И в то время когда вы смотрите на это через линзу которая полностью искажена, это не центр. У меня есть новость для них
это уже прибыло и уйдет с празднованием 21 числа, это просто временная отметка, Хорошо?
Некоторые астрономы отмечают, что наблюдается ошибка в том: центральный балдж по своей сути - линза черной дыры в центре вашей галактики искажает время и то что вы считаете серединой
Прецессия равноденствий уже прибыло в центр и вы уже находитесь в этой энергии какое то время.
Это означает, что прямо сейчас, во время этого послания, если вы соберетесь переслать его в 21, что вы и сделаете
как только этот день настанет на планете и разойдется по всем временным зонам , что вы сделаете?
Где вы собираетесь быть? Можете запомнить этот момент? И взять с собой дудки и еще поднять руки, если хотите, и сказать спасибо вам, за всю мою жизнь, за то что, все те пророчества не сбылись. И об этом всем мы вам говорили,
спасибо за то, что земля прошла 18летнюю временную отметку, и намечается сражение,
мы говорили вам об этом, называемое мостом родов, и которое просто объяснение избавления от старой энергии которая цеплялась и сражалась и очень трудно умирала более 18 лет.
Вы можете посадить семя грядущего,
вы знаете это, я знаю это. Вы знаете как я это узнал? Это не предсказание, я узнал это, потому. что я видел это и раньше.
Через что вы думаете прошли плеядианцы, дорогие мои, чтобы прийти в квантовое состояние они, что вы думаете об этом?
Я скажу вам, они прошли, через. то через что вы проходите сейчас.
Вы получаете помощь. ведь многие из нас знают, что это такое,
не важно что это за помощь и что вы видите, не позволяйте никому говорить, ибо это будет движение вспять.
Вместо вы видите многие вещи которые не работают
и их множество,
и я хочу вам сказать взгляните на часы, время пришло.
И вы можете видеть. что по всей планете старая энергия засыпает и ее старые приемы не работают,
она пытается надеть новую личину и работать в новое время. Знайте у них не получится и в этом никто, кому за 20, не сомневается
Они смотрят на нас. на меня сидящего в кресле и вы спрашиваете,что не так с вами?
Я собираюсь показать вам некоторые вещи: я получил информацию и вы можете найти ее в ченелингах,
но здесь я дам вам уточнения. Давайте начнем с изобретений, какое отношение изобретения имеют до духовности? - можете вы спросить,
Крайон, ты говоришь о трехмерных вещах?... Нет, нет. Мы ведь говорим об атрибуте, о котором думают не многие
Воистину эпохальные открытия, меняющие события на планете, которыми мы пользуемся в повседневной жизни.
Какие бы вы назвали? давайте рассмотрим некоторые открытия в бактериологии и вирусологии, все эти вещи до сегодняшнего дня
нам казались невозможными, также как когда то невозможным казался способ полетов, как это все изменилось? А как на счет открытия радио?
Что с этим делать? Это всего лишь некоторые события, которые, если сложить вместе расскажут вам о вещах, о которых вам никто никогда не рассказывал
И вот теперь у вас за жизнь 1 поколения объединенная планета, вы можете мгновенно переговариваться друг с другом. И каков результат этой способности мгновенно переговариваться?
Вы можете видеть деяния других, успешные или провальные, что работает, а что нет.
Сколько из вас смотрит на близний восток, но сколько из вас смотри и идет дальше - это старая энергия пытается вновь, вновь и снова вырваться,
и здесь нет ничего нового... Так, погодите! Но молодые люди знают, как
это работает. И не видят тут ничего столь зловещего. Посмотрите на это целиком. Сейчас я дам вам атрибут, который вам трудно будет проглотить.
Знаете ли вы и понимаете, какие открытия дающие развитие сейчас происходят на планете благодаря вашему сознанию прямо сейчас, какие возможности даны вам? Вы знаете это?
Если вы захотите посмотреть не на доказательства, но на синхронистичность, которая заставит вас взглянуть на это по-настоящему, то поймёте, что хотя вы думаете, что самолет изобрели и заставили летать именно в этой стране, но разве ваши безнадежные крохи французского вы узнали по визгу свиньи? По единственному визгу...
Попытки [везде] предпринимались одни и те же. Разве это не странно? Это было не так давно, дорогие, не так давно. Менее 200 [лет], 150... И это не очень давно.
Сколько лет в Китае запускали воздушных змеев? Сколько лет наблюдали за птицами? Зачем он пытался? Что хотел выяснить? Или он был недостаточно умен?
Сложите это все вместе. Некоторым человеческим сущностям давались озарения в изобретательстве одновременно ,
Потому что были и другие кто работал над этим вопросом в то же время- безусловно это была команда, но они не публиковали свои работы. Вы знаете это? Элементы радио были вокруг вас длительное время, ничего нового в этом нет. Так почему это заняло столько времени. Это очень ново. Вы понимаете что все эти вещи были доставлены на вашу планету в одно и то же время?
И нашлись изобретатели которые соединили шарики с роликами и изобрели эти вещи. Дорогие мои,
открытие пенницилина, сколько времени оно заняло? Почему это заняло столько времени? Вы понимаете , о чем я говорю. Как только сознание было готово, дух/Бог доставил на эту планету возможность достижения определенного уровня изобретений.
И были те кто выбраны для исцеления и обьединения всей планеты.
Если Вы говорите со своей бабушкой и дедушкой, и Вы можете сказать сегодня, что я могу говорить с кем-то через океан в режиме реального времени.
Что вы думаете, что видите?
Это невозможно. как это было в прошлом - вот надо вам послать письмо кораблем. Отправка оплачена и письмо получено. И вы получаете ответ спустя пару месяцев,
когда у вас потребность в связи с кем-то по ту сторону Тихого или Атлантического океана. А сейчас такая мгновенная связь считается само собой разумеющейся, не так ли?
Вот так к вам приходят изобретения, и мы рассказывали вам об этом раньше, их отправят вам, и то как быстро вы его получите зависит от того, как быстро вы решите ваши проблемы на Ближнем Востоке.
Какая удивительная возможность соединить шарики и ролики, подрастет молодое поколение.
Пройдет время и они станут новыми лидерами которые не впитали ненависть которой их учили родители с обоих сторон
Вы не увидите между ними никакой разницы. Это взошло семя, посеянное ради нового изобретения.
Это знание Я Е, он видит это но все еще не может измерить, но он видит, он использует это , использует для исцеления.
Позвольте задать вам вопрос- почему живые существа реагируют на квантовую энергию, почему это происходит?
Все это связано с одним намерением
Это будет словно радио будущего, это будет откровением, возможность наконец увидеть и измерить квантовое пространство, и сначала вы увидите его по средством приборов
Это похоже на то как вы все знаете о воде. Абсолютно все. Каждое научное учение которое вы имеете, было написано заранее, каждое из них.
Назовем науки которые были написаны, физика конечно, биология-да, я говорю вам почему
в один момент вы начнете видеть первичным квантовым зрением, это будет словно изобретение первого радио
Где вы просто будете знать что это новая технология, это физика которая позволяет вам настраиваться на нечто на что вы никогда не могли настроится до этого:
и в момент когда вы это сделаете изменит это все.
Это будет происходить медленно, как радио превращается в картинки и эти картинки превращаются в интернет. Это будет происходить медленно
И вы знаете , что вы получите в конце, когда вы откроете проход многомерной энергии и вы сможете увидеть все это и первое над чем вы начнете работать это знание о том как все изменится. Сейчас я говорю вам что это такое.
Вы слышите , настанет такой Ха Ха момент и вы поверите что вся Земля поверит, что вы находитесь на связи с остальной частью галактики, и это будет величайшим откровением, что вы не одиноки и никогда не были одиноки, потому что галактики полны жизни
Любой сможет принимать квантовые послания. Любой Сможет принимать квантовые послания! Любой кто сможет передавать квантовые послания сможет поговорить с вами. И будет говорить о передаче в квантовом состоянии которая позволит передавать послания в реальном времени на другой конец галактики
Вы понимаете, спрашиваю я?
Это изменит все. Вам говорили вы никогда не услышите других звездных систем, потому что это занимает сотни тысяч, нет миллионы световых лет в 3 мерном пространстве, но в квантовом состоянии это реально в один момент благодаря процессу известному как процесс взаимосвязи над которым сейчас работает даже НАСА
Вы откроете канал и он заполнится связями и тогда вы поймете, что это, но вы должны знать: что это связано с познанием и займет некоторое время, чтобы выяснить кто говорит и что они говорят но вы будете знать что они разумны.
Это лишь одна из множества вещей , дорогие мои. Так что же вы будете с этим делать? Некоторые затронут большинство вещей и понятий например церковь,
надо ли пояснять это? Что учителя говорят вам, зачем вам рассказывали столько лет, что был человек который отдал жизнь за Землю. Так отдал за всех на земле или только за Землю?
Это затруднительный вопрос подводит к рекалибровке понятия Бога. Что вы думаете об этом? Когда вы поймете что не одиноки и тот же единый Бог , что был на этой планете также ответственен за все что вы увидите за всю эту жизнь и триллионы душ которые никогда не встречались
Это может произойти ближайшие 18 лет? Вероятно нет. Вы посеяли семена и они дали всходы и сейчас мы говорим метафорически и образно, но в конце концов семена которыми будут ваши дети и дети ваших детей прорастут через время и найдутся те. кто соберет их вместе и пожнет урожай. И когда повзрослеют дети ваших детей найдутся среди них кто принесет на землю самое великое изобретение всех времен...

И вот непереведенное окончание послания (немного подправленное).

What happens when you take the quantum invention where you can see quantum energy and you suddenly look around the planet Earth?

I will tell you he will be able to see a great grid, you’ll see the crystalline. You’re going to see life, you didn't think existed in the air?

You know what's in the garden, don’t you? When you are going forth and standing alone, how many of you thinks you're alone? Really really?

How many of you celebrate the trees? What are you celebrating original i'll tell you in quantum state they are standing and looking at and you’ll see them.
What are you doing now?
You have to redefine life – answer.

Are you determined by DNA? What do you think about DNA?
There are those who say well it's evolving and science said: no.
Would you looked at the chemicals - it's the same as it was before? Oh, naive! You look at in all the chemicals, are you scientists?

All 3 billion pieces. Looking more? And the answers know, you don't have instruments there is a variance, that is terrific ,tremendous with DNA if you could look at all the attributes of DNA over the last thousand years you would see an evolving species, evolving species that is racing forward
DNA is changing, DNA is shifting, the actual chemistry of DNA , when you got measured a variance you will see it is different than it was 1000 years ago, it's different than it was 50 years ago, you are revolving
And in the next 18 years that can be exponential because you’re allowed for.

Imagine designed evolution, designed by you as you change the energy of the planet when you tie Gaia together with human consciousness and evolution factor DNA you're going to see their lent
you change the energy through consciousness of Gaia. Gaia returns that in what you can do with your DNA

It is working with 30% it can work 35 by the end of 18 years, that’s a lot
you are revolving and chemists will be able to prove, it will be here soon ,the instruments are starting to pick out and be able to reveal the shades of that which is in the DNA recently discovered that they thought didn't do anywhere

and now that they know better than getting start studying what I will call the variance and they will see the evolved human being evolution does some funny things, some odd things
if you ask a biologist about how it works evolution pushes the envelope it creates that
which your forerunners to test the ground of how it works, you can call him mutants but we don't like to because of one purpose
now reveal something we've said a few times before but you need to hear, this advance and work of the earth in who they are.

and will be that say the words the children were born without structure you call them autistics I tell you in their brain has been removed the structure of three dimensions they are quantum individuals to the max they respond very badly and poorly in a three-dimensional structure
some of them don't even want to put words together because they don't understand one word after another I would tell you what that is, dear one,
that’s they want and that is what you would call mother nature and we call Gaia and spirit together testing the waters of what's next quantum human being and you think it's a problem what may be
dear ones, to the parents you have them but I want you to look at him differently when you’ll go home, and know what's there and what is happening - spirit is already testing the waters with the default DNA how far to go before pushes it back and creates a new human being less structured
one would will think conceptually and then quantumly, it is coming, in what the pattern is?

it's within the three layers that are pleadians
because the pleadians are quantum, they have quantum biology I shouldn't even tell you how long it took after their transition almost a quarter of a ref.
revolution is one time around the galaxy. all of the stars revolt at the exact same speed is what you have in common so any of you who wish to talk to those who are part of the Galactic family and you will you cannot speak in years and months you understand I know it
because it belongs to the earth which all have something is coming, you have one central clock that is revolutions around the middle
every single star in the galaxy goes the same speed that means all revolve together and you talk about eights of revs and quarters of revs and full revs
and that is the time that you have you will all understand when it's time to talk to them
redefining life of the planet, did you know there's life in the air, how you define life?

Ask astrobiologist prepared to change it
what happens if you found the kind of life that you can have a dialogue with which was non-corporeal .you’re have to change something you want the definition itself
imagine a dialogue with the planet, imagine a dialogue with heroes the forest, who is the animals, it's coming
that's how differen,t dear ones, it's going to be, and may not be in your lifetime, but I will tell you something also , who cares. you'll be here. you'll be here.

all of you just in case you thought this was the last time it, isn’t it? and it hardly wait to get back to see this.. don't you want to see the fruits of your labor don't you want to see consciousness on the planet let me take it
some day you arrived on the planet and you don't know anything about it, let me tell you about earth there's five currencies, there's no more.

let me tell you this, that war is something that the barbarians used to do, before the end of a long count. There is not, there won't be any, it was foolish and still and there's a consciousness that is higher than today and you know it.

and everywhere you travel on the earth you won't have a problem, any continent that you decide to visit once you're in the continent, you're the whole continent, that currency will be the same. no be no borders between countries that I've figured out
They are all like each other. what‘s the concep, oh Kryon, not the Middle East, you know! I want to tell you something, it may take a while
To come a day when they forget why they hated each other ,I promise I promise ,this is what changing DNA does, this is what consciousness change does , who did you have wars with that your grandparents were involved in
this same attribute will take place in the Middle East without wonder what 's wrong with their grandparents, that’s what you’ll see that’s, what you’ll see
it's all about consciousness is, it’s package

23 years ago I told my partner: one day he would sit in front of an audience , of all the things that had been promised we just thinks ofn the future .that you start to see the attributes actually shift in real time
that the things we talk about are not outlandish anymore you're starting to understand the seeds over there you can see them
yes the young people in the Middle East that all on war better understand what her parents would ever do that. there are other solutions, just give him a chance and they'll have their chance you'll see it ,you'll see it
an end of the old system , consciousness is the key, compassionate reaction of what we've spoken out over and over
indeed the Eagle meets the Condor - the metaphor is clear of balanced planet, no longer masculine having start to see the wisdom of the Divine feminine, it is about mother energy ,it is about whom energy,it is about the mother and the child , itis about the healing between hemispheres
it's a softer planet again we say that is my partner says, the attributes of mom will never send their children into war, into the battlefield of planet is headed for that attribute, do you understand what I’m saying?

It’s slow slow, you’ve gone halfway through the shift. Halfway. I want you to celebrate this whatever the 21st is. Wherever you are on this planet whoever's listening to this, Wherever you are on this planet
I want you to take a moment to celebrate this . The indigenous knew about it
It was always the potential and now it is being manifested, and you know who's the one to celebrate this first right back to the ones who are your ancestors , you see.,
they're already celebrating.

it's time for you on West, it is what you call first world to start to understand the process,
get in touch with an ancestor because there is your Acosh, asking what's going on
the prophecies are the same ones you had also
And lives a long time ago,
Time to you to bring up those things of the past that knew then and they’ll show themselves
You will be a more peaceful human because of it
I want you to leave this place differently than you came, there is hope, a lot of it
As we stand here is on the entourage and close your hand, and I tell you something, dear ones: this time you do not let me go, and so it is.

Ссылка на видео https://youtu.be/01AZc6EtmGw

Надежда на вас, уважаемые переводчики! За нами - редактирование.
Soft
-
-

Re: Для тех кто переводит

Сообщение Soft »

Сожалею, но "Расширение docx запрещено администратором".
То есть, я не смог приложить файл в простом формате "ворд".
Файл - с переводом послания от 2012.12.02, и был предназначен для передачи уважаемому Coban в связи с его просьбой здесь - https://www.kryon.su/frm/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1686
Но увы мне, о, горе! :Bravo: - я и через личку ничего не смог передать, как зарегистрированный самым свежайшим образом. Короче, фокус не удался, а жаль.
Это была попытка передать хороший пасхальный подарок... :cry:
Сухой остаток - у меня нормальный перевод есть, и мне этого вполне достаточно.
Но он не появится здесь...
С уважением, Soft
info

Re: Для тех кто переводит

Сообщение info »

Первое сообщение ( и только первое ) модерируется для защиты от спама.
Coban

Re: Kryon "The Next 18 Years" Laguna Hills, December 2, 2012

Сообщение Coban »

Уважаемый Soft! Coban прочитал Ваше первое сообщение, а первое сообщение (как правило, проверяется на всякие там спамы) может появиться, как и моё, через неделю-другую.
Поэтому для пересылки docx-файла воспользуйтесь моим "мылом": coban1962@mail.ru Кстати, у меня word 10. Заранее благодарен за понимание.
С уважением, coban.
Ответить